QSR Franchise Software General Ledger Key Features
General Ledger Software Key Features
eProphet General Ledger has been designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of McDonald’s Franchisees, particularly those upgrading from
legacy software packages such as Sybiz, McProfits, Vandoes or Cosmos.
As such the package provides extensive facilities to maintain a comprehensive General Ledger system on your own computer and produce
Profit &Loss Statements and Balance Sheets and a range of related reports quickly and easily, on a monthly and year-to-date basis.
Integrating perfectly with your existing eBOS Store System and providing a point and click transfer of data from Store through to
Administration, the eProphet General Ledger System has been designed to eliminate the bulk of manual input of Journal Entries, streamlining
your Accounting processes and improving the overall efficiency of your Administration Staff.
Download Data Direct from the eBOS Store System
Using a secure FTP transfer from store to admin, the bookkeeper is able to download month end
details from eBOS into the eProphet General Ledger to automatically create journal entries such as:
- Write-Offs (Promo, Waste, etc)
- Completely Integrated With eProphet Payroll and Accounts Payable
You enter the information just once and it filters throughout the entire system. For example Labour costs, Leave accruals, Superannuation expenses are now automatically journalised into the General Ledger system from the payroll.
- The Data You Want, When You Need It
Reports may be produced at any time and provide information such as current month, financial year-to-date and calendar year-to-date.
The system also provides for the input of budget figures on an optional basis, and this allows for comparison reporting against budget and / or previous years’ actuals.
- Consolidated Reporting Across Multiple Companies / Branches
- eProphet Accounts Formula based Journals
Simple Year-to-Date Adjustments.
During any processing month of a financial year it is possible to make year-to-date adjustments for any earlier month as required by your Franchisor.
Familiar reports from our earlier McProfits system have been included, along with an extensive range of additional reporting criteria and options to allow you to filter and select just the information you need.
- Archived Reports
View, print and email all reports using the built-in Archived Reports System and Email Features. No need to restore backups to reproduce historical reports. Also allows the reports to be electronically sent to accountants at anytime.
- Whilst the system now features an advanced level of integration and automatic creation of Journal entries, it still provides proper audit trails allowing you to track and review all data. It now also enables you to enter individual descriptions against each expense entered on an invoice line item basis.
- eProphet General Ledger features streamlined maintenance of suppliers and chart of accounts across all of a client’s business entities, along with the added benefit of consolidated profit and loss reports against any or all entities.
- Standing Journals can be created from formulas, allowing the accounts administrator to formulate journals for accrual purposes such us Percentage rent, Advertising, System Fees, Payroll Tax, etc.
- Prepayments can be allocated via the Accounts Payable transaction entry screen so that they are expensed to future periods automatically. The system permits the user to do this via periods or dates.
- All purchase expense details including total payments and account deposit discrepancy entries are automatically journalised.
- Easy To Learn & Use
eProphet General Ledger follows the familiar eProphet/eBOS user Interface. Information and reports can be quickly accessed throughout the system.
- Review Transactions Faster
As all Journal Entries are shown on screen you can quickly and easily review any entries.
- Data Entry Assist & Help
Any data entry errors are clearly highlighted for your immediate attention, and entry screens come with Help at the touch of a button
Web Enabled System
Use the power of your broadband internet connection to speed up your administration tasks.
- Download all data transfers from eBOS directly into the eProphet Payroll &Accounts package using secure, industry standard FTP
- Allow Abcom’s expert Support Team to provide remote connect support – no need to purchase 3rd party software
- Receive regular software updates and enhancements automatically on the day of release.
Complete Data Conversion For McProfits Users
All the data from your McProfits system will be converted and transferred into the
eProphet General Ledger Package – so you can move up to Abcom’s eProphet Accounting at any time !